Monday, September 27, 2010

Skyping With The Stud

Dave was a really good guy.  It seems like he has a really neat job and that he has a whole lot of fun doing it.  I find it really cool that he gets to work in New York City and that he meets all these famous people all the time. When I grow up and get a job, I hope I'm having as much fun with my career as Dave is with his job.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think people use neat in the way you used it anymore, but I guess you can say whatever you want since it is your blog. I think I heard it like that on some episode of the Brady Bunch that my dad made me watch, but that was like back in the 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should stop talking. K bye.

    ReplyDelete