Friday, April 8, 2011
Jeff.
Jeff Emond, the lowest quality of man on this Earth. He is slowly becoming a second-class citizen. I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't been the lead suspect in some crime, because let's face it, he looks like the shoe bomber. Because of the coat of hair on his face, I have been led to believe that he has something to hide. He pokes remarks about Blake Bosold's haircut, which I completely concur with. Blake's haircut is horrid, it's ghastly. His fixation with the late and mediocre Johnny Cash is disturbing at best. He constantly brings him up and the lackluster career that he has left on us. I've started to grow more and more disdain for Jeff and his egotistical behavior. He walks around me like he is better than me and Blake, well he is better than Blake, I'll give him that. Another thing that I find odd is his obsession with Western movies. He told us that he was writing a Western movie script and was going to film it over spring break, my guess, with Jeff writing it, is that it would ramble on and on and on and on, showcasing the vast vocabulary of Jeff. I will not lie, I was interested in taking part in this movie, but I knew that I could not work with Jeff. An additional peeve that I have is that he constantly whines. Wah wah wah. I'm not completely sure how to end this blog, but I must restate my pure and utter hatred for Jeffry Noneofyourg*ddamnbusiness. Goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment